Punta Cana

May 29, 2017

Hey Everyone!
Not a whole lot went on this week because of transfers, but its been pretty fun adjusting to this new area.
We played baseball with a bunch of kids before we left Gonzalo. Its was pretty sad leaving, but NEW AREA
My new companion´s name is Elder Chicom, and he's from Panama and doesn´t speak any English, so 
Spanish here I come!  The Bavaro area is huge, we cover Punta Cana, Bavaro, and a couple of other cities nearby. We live in an apartment complex in Bavaro, and its super nice. Definitely a big change from living in Gonzalo. I'll attach a pic of my new ¨¨Back yard¨¨.Also, Americans attend church here all the time, so that will be a little weird.
I also got to go on an intercambio with Elder Hallett in La Ramona. Cool town and an awesome guy.
The church is true and the Book of Mormon is true!
Elder Budge

Displaying DSC00465.JPG Displaying DSC00449.JPG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noche Blanca

Staying the Jungle