Gonzalo


April 3, 2017

Hey everyone!
We baptized Angel this week. He was tough to get a time. Hes goes to school and works with his dad so we picked him up at 7:30 pm, drove to the nearest building with a baptismal font (about a half an hour away) and baptized him, and got home pretty late.

General Conference was awesome! I don't have my notes about it with me, but i really enjoyed Elder Chio's talk  was really awesome.

We went to this jump trampoline place with a bunch of other elders, and Elder Lopez and I forgot shorts and t shirts so we just went in our white shirts and pants. I was soaked in sweat. here is a pic of the place.
                                 
The church is true!

Elder Budge

                                      
                                                                                      
                     Displaying DSC00145.JPGDisplaying DSC00154.JPG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noche Blanca

Punta Cana

Mission