week 4


From: Tanner Wallace Budge [mailto:tanner.budge@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:23 AM
To: Toni L. Budge <tbudge@scentsy.com>
Subject: Re: week 4

Haha I haven't got the ID yet 😓.
Yeah and the Rags are definitely a good idea. it doesn't have to be anything nice but whatever works. Can you look into a quick dry towel for me? My companion has one, and it might be from the REI, like it's a packable hike towel like the ones you sent never dry because of the humidity. If its super expensive then don't worry about it.
 And They Don't have Chili Powder here! it would be super good on avocados but they don't sell anything spicy, so when i get out that would be great, and plus some of that really good hot sauce that i showed you. I also heard that kids love stickers here so that might be a good idea. Anything you want to send works for me.

Plus i heard its safer to sent stuff via FedEx and UPS.

Its not terribly hot and humid, but I can definitly tell a difference.
The language is honestly destroying me, but ill get through it. 
Good to see the pup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Cana

Noche Blanca

Mission