week 3

From: Tanner Wallace Budge [mailto:tanner.budge@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 7:40 AM
To: Toni L. Budge <tbudge@scentsy.com>
Subject: Re: week 3

is there any way you can find my fairwell talk outline? jake said he wants to read it

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Tanner Wallace Budge <tanner.budge@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Love you too!
The soup isn't too bad and it didn't make me sick so yeah. 
Boomer is getting huge! and the rest of my district was laughing at my long hair so yeah. Im sure the weather will clear up a little bit. Still seems like its been a really extreme winter this year. Dad probably loves the skiing and drifting that comes with it
hows jamie Doing? I haven't hear to much from him besides a few references to videogames and him asking to use my jacket. heres a pic of the temple and my district
And Womens conference? As in stake? 

Talk to you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punta Cana

Noche Blanca

Mission