Week 4 In the Jungle

March 20, 2017 

Hey everyone! 

This week was pretty solid. We baptized 1 investigator, and have a few scheduled for next week.

Elder Anderson, one of the apostles for the church, came and gave a talk to Our mission and the West mission! I got to shake his hand too!  He talked about a lot of good stuff but one point that I thought was really interesting was the 2 things that every strong member of the church has or has expierienced:
1. They have felt the love of Christ after sincere repentance
2. They have a testimony of the Book of Mormon

So I challenge all of you to strive towards those things if you have not already.

After seeing him, we went to Wendy's, and It was glorious. At that point I haven't had meat in 4 days. I've survived on my humble meals of Locust and  honey. Just kidding, but really I've survived on shelved Chocolate Milk, Rice, beans, and tostadas. So having a burger, and fries was the best thing ever. 

Every Man here has a a motorcycle, and the kids all ride bikes and are constantly popping wheelies everywhere they go. 

whenever i see a group of kids, i try to do a wheelie  and they all yell and cheer like i pulled off some awesome move. I'm pretty sure they just do it because im a gringo, but its still pretty funny.

The Church is true! I testify that the Apostles and the Prophet truely receive revelation from God, and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God!

I'll send some pics of the Jungle, and of our 2 new converts.
Elder Budge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noche Blanca

Punta Cana

Mission