First Week in the Field!

March 6,2017

Hey everyone!

Last Monday was the last day in the MTC, and it was a little sad to say goodbye to everyone, but It was time to move on to bigger, better things.

We first went to the mission home and there I got assigned with Elder Lopez, who is a beast of a missionary. working in Gonzado, Prestident Corbitt gave an awesome lesson about  Atonement of Jesus Christ, and we headed out to our area.

It took about 4 hours to get to Gonzado, and its a town in the middle of the Jungle. Its the only Bike Riding area in the Mission also!  Where we stay is the most wealthy part of our area,and we travel out to other villages. 

It kinda feels like camping all the time. There are mosquitos everywhere. I have to cover myself in deet two or 3 times a day to keep them off.

The area is ready for the Gospel! Elder Lopes and I have almost 20 new investigators, and several of them have Baptism dates set! Church was pretty fun too! We had about 40 come, and about 30 of them were kids.

We went to the temple on Thursday,and it will be the last time for another 3 or 4 months so that was pretty bitter sweet. Ill send a pic of my district in front  of the temple with my mission president.

The Church is true! 

I dont have that much time on the computer, so sorry if my emails are getting shorter


Elder budge  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noche Blanca

Punta Cana

Mission